Monday, October 5, 2009

Bucket List Anyone? or Composting List Maybe?

Pretty neat little quiz....

I took the 43 Things Personality Quiz and found out I'm a
Self-Knowing Lifelong Learning Self-Improver


So why did I post this? Well goals that are written usually get accomplished - sure you have to put some work behind it BUT getting it from head to paper - there is some very real power there. On this website (43 Things)you can list things you want to do and then share it and people can cheer you on. You can record your progress and chat with other enthusiasts that may be able to steer you in the right direction if you are unsure of the "how" of your goal.
So if your goals include - plant a garden, recycle, buy or make "green" cleaning products, say one nice thing to someone everyday, then so be it - write it down! Having the idea in your head does you no good, once it is written down it becomes real and can grow legs and have substance. If you don't want to sign up for another site - don't! Just write it down on paper - stick it on a mirror on a post it note or write it down in a journal and refer back to it often. Goals are wonderful things - always shoot for the moon because even if you miss you'll land among the stars!

Paz Y Amore

1 comment:

  1. Took the quiz and I am a Romantic Money Managing Extrovert, sounds pretty good. The quiz mentioned putting together a plan to get out of debt. I have noticed that I am better able to manage my $$$ by putting together a plan to pay my debt and I am slowly getting there. More importantly I feel much better about my financial situation and don't seem to have as many anxiety attacks.

    ReplyDelete