Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Halloween!
Hello everyone! so for Halloween - how to make it green. Just a few brief ideas... I have an office Halloween party and a real Halloween party to go to - but the outfit I have for the regular party is a bit too um inappropriate for the office - lol - what to do? Recycle! I am going to wear either one of my old pageant dresses with a sash and be a beauty queen or my old cowgirl clothes .. all things that are in my closet already! and some of the best costume finds are in second hand stores - Goodwill, higher quality second hand stores work too! Just gotta put some time into it or borrow a friend's old costume - it can be a great time and trying on ridiculous outfits is always fun. Going to Goodwill is also a fantastic idea because it saves resources since you aren't buying new! Have a very Happy Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment